|June 9-16, 2018
52nd Annual Bill Monroe Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival
“The oldest, continuous running bluegrass festival in the world.”
|Online Ticket Purchase Links Coming Soon|
|May 30-June 2, 2018
8th Annual John Hartford Memorial Festival
|July 5-8, 2018
9th Annual Bean Blossom Southern Gospel Jubilee
|August 23-25, 2018
20th Annual Bean Blossom Blues Festival
|September 4-8, 2018
16th Annual Bean Blossom Bikerfest
|September 9-22, 2018
44th Annual Hall of Fame & Uncle Pen Days Festival
– All scheduled festivals and events, dates and acts are subject to change without prior notice.
– CONTACT INFO varies for each event, so please visit the specific event page.
– CAMPING RATES varies for each event, so please visit the specific event page for pricing.
– RULES and FAQ’s varies for each event, so please visit the specific event page for more information.
– FIREWOOD: In and effort to prevent insect infestation (i.e. Emerald Ashborer) in our campground, county and state, ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWOOD WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE FACILITY. This is a DNR supported request and we appreciate your support and understanding.
Are you interested in becoming a Vendor at our festivals? If so please contact Lisa Kelp at Lisa
812-345-9341, email for more information.