April 25-27, 2014
2nd Annual Simply Mushroom-Morel Festival
May 29-31, 2014
4th Annual John Hartford Memorial Festival
June 12-21, 2014
48th Annual Bill Monroe Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival –
“The oldest, continuous running bluegrass festival in the world.”
click here for more info
June 25-29, 2014
Indiana Bike Week
July 24-26, 2014
16th Annual Bean Blossom Gospel Jubliee – click for full line-up
August 21-23, 2014
16th Annual Bean Blossom Blues Festival
September 4-7, 2014
Bean Blossom BikerFest
September 19 & 20, 2014
1st Annual Quafftober Fest
September 24-27, 2014
40th Annual Bill Monroe Hall of Fame & Uncle Pen Days Festival
click here to view the line-up
Every weekend in October 2014
8th Cedar Rock Haunted Trail
– All scheduled festivals and events, dates and acts are subject to change without prior notice.
– CONTACT INFO varies for each event, so please visit the specific event page.
– CAMPING RATES varies for each event, so please visit the specific event page for pricing.
– RULES and FAQ’s varies for each event, so please visit the specific event page for more information.
– FIREWOOD: In and effort to prevent insect infestation (i.e. Emerald Ashborer) in our campground, county and state, ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWOOD WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE FACILITY. This is a DNR supported request and we appreciate your support and understanding.
Are you interested in becoming a Vendor at our festivals? If so please contact Lisa Kelp at Lisa
812-345-9341, email for more information.