Beautification Weekend May 14 & 15
Calling all friends of Bill Monroe Music Park & Campground! We are excited to announce our inaugural Bean Blossom Beautification weekend at the Campground. Volunteers play an important role in helping us maintain our 55 acres and assisting in our outdoor events & festivals.
We have designated May 14 & 15 as our official beautification weekend. After a long winter hiatus, the park needs some TLC to get it ready for the campers and upcoming festivals & events. This will be a great weekend for families, groups, and organizations to get together and help us spruce up the park, there will be something for everyone to do.
Everyone is encouraged to come camp for the weekend, you can make reservations online: campspot.com/book/billmonroemusicpark.com or just come for the day. Volunteers will be assigned areas after checking in at the museum.
Volunteers who complete their assigned area will receive...
• Free camping credits to be used anytime based on availability, excluding holiday weekends, festivals & events.
• A pizza lunch in the pavilion each day.
• Free Bill Monroe t-shirt.
• Planting flowers in flower beds, laying mulch.
• Cleaning up firepits, removing limbs and branches.
• Weed eating, raking.
• Cleaning up of outside areas.
• Main stage renovations.
• 8 am – 5 pm | Friday and Saturday
What to Bring
• Work gloves, rakes, shovels, buckets, gardening items to plant and rake, painting tools (brushes, rollers, etc.) The park will provide plants, mulch, trash bags, paint and other items needed.
We hope to see you at the park! Thank you for helping us, we appreciate our volunteers and guests!!!